Exploration has been our theme this summer. Living in a new town has forced us out of our comfort zone and to be adventurous. As a family it has made us stronger and more grateful for the time we do have together.
We've had some amazing opportunities that I probably would never have experienced if we weren't at this place in our life. And while I'm still not at the point of being thankful for Nate's rotation to Houston, I can't deny that it has challenged us for the good in many ways.
Here are some fun shots from our time in Houston. I've had time to explore and play with the color in the pictures. Hope you like them!
Light Puzzle at Houston Children's Museum

Favorite Toy: The Red Barn
Mini train at Memorial Hermann Park, Houston
Learning to brush

The Fountains at Discovery Green Park

The Fountains at Discovery Green Park

Tot Spot at the Houston Children's Museum
Next stop on our vacation: Rockbridge, VA!


4 comments:
GREAT pictures! Lauren you are getting better and better as a photographer.
Sammy looks super - and so intent on his play...a sign of concentration...and a sign of a good mind. Love Mom
Lauren, I just love all of these pictures. I can't wait to see more of your vacation pics.
At the Fountains at Discovery Green Park Sammy looks so determined...and some of the pictures remind me of Lauren when she was that age...we will have to look up some photos when you get home.
What cool effects you have applied- I love your work Lauren! We miss you guys and can't wait to see San Antonio back on the "next stop" list :) Have fun and keep posting!!
Post a Comment