Saturday, August 28, 2010

Stop # 5: Home, Sweet, Philly

After visiting Jersey, Sammy and I traveled to Hatfield to see my mom.  It was very relaxing few days for me.  Sammy had lots of playtime with Grammy and Grammy let me sleep in every single morning. Thanks mom!  

We also went downtown to check out the Anthropologie.  Come on, I can't be in Philly and not go to Anthro!  It's against my blood.  We had such a nice day, the city was beautiful, we walked around, ate at the Marathon Grill and shopped.  What a great couple days.

I miss Philly.




Lunch at Marathon






Miles Driven: 955.77
Planes Taken: 2

4 comments:

Toby and Rebecca said...

Beautiful pictures Lauren! You forgot to mention that you did a little house hunting as well ;)

Missed seeing you at church today- we need a Lauren and Sammy fix... and Toby is excited to have his friend back soon too!

Anonymous said...

Hatfield Home Sweet Home!

GREAT having you home, Lauren. I loved my morning time with Sammy, we had breakfast together, played games together, and even went shopping at Giant together. I felt honored having that time with him.

Loved having you home, my Lauren...remember...you were my "Sammy" many years ago!!! Once a mother...always a mother...

Love you with all my heart,
Mom

Debbie said...

I had planned to say what a wonderful "eye" you have, Lauren. And your ability to capture Sammy's dear soul is so wonderful! But having read the other comments--I must comment on the comments! Oh, Carol: so well said. We are never the same after that love enters our lives. And there is some intimate connection with God forged in it.

pjtj said...

It's been great following your trip via beautiful pics by Lauren...you have a way of capturing the moments!