Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A proud moment

 I came across Nate and Sammy playing the other day and saw Nate teaching Sammy to climb.  This may be one of Nate's proudest moments.  It's hard to tell how long he was hanging on by the pictures.  But just to give you an idea, it was long enough to get several pictures.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What 16 month old does this?
Look at those FEET!!!!
Look at his face - he is Thrilled!!!

Debbie said...

Omigoodness! I don't think I can do that! (even correcting the "wall" for proportion--I know I can't hang on the chest of drawers!) But what I love is the 2nd picture--like Carol said--the THRILL!!! How priceless to have that joy of the adventure linked to his Daddy's love.

Bethany E. Ward said...

He's quite the little monkey. Look how those toes spread to grip the surface. Amazing!

Debbie said...

Wow, Sammy is such a natural climber. He has good upper body and core strength. Look at how well he plants his feet to help anchor himself. What a wonderful scene.
Love, Dad/Papa Joe

Maggie said...

We should sign Sammy and Norah up for Cirque d'Soleil! he he he

JB Sr. said...

Scale that wall Mr Sam-man. It will be interesting to see how this new found skill manifests itself. It could be frightenning. :)