Thursday, October 28, 2010

What is our baby made of?


What are little boys made of?
What are little boys made of?
Frogs and snails
And puppy-dogs' tails,
That's what little boys are made of.
What are little girls made of?
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice
And all that's nice,
That's what little girls are made of.


Only two months until we find out what our little baby is made of! Nate thinks it's frogs and snails and I think it's sugar and spice.  Guess we'll see. 

4 comments:

pjtj said...

Those are some sweet profiles of baby Salinas? Do you know what your baby is made of because I am dying to find out!!

Bethany E. Ward said...

My vote is sugar and spice!

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures of my new grandchild....obviously beautiful/handsome/elegant/strong.

So what is the Salinas new baby made of? A clear cut answer:
1. Made from Quality/Integrity/Love
2. Will have a Personality Plus+++ (a perfect fit for our family!)

Grammy loves this new little one so much! Thank you, Lord, for blessing Lauren, Nathan and our family. I Praise You.
Amen

Karen said...

Can't wait to find out.