I'm a little late with getting this post on the blog. Okay, about three months late. But I really want to send a big thank you out to Nana and Papa Joe.
In September, Debbie and Joe gave us a wonderful gift of allowing Nate and me four days in Boston without Mr. Sam. Overall, we had a great time relaxing and enjoying the sights of the city. It was just the rest that we needed.
BUT...
Sammy had the best time! He got to play outside and explore beautiful Pennsylvania in the fall with his Nana and PaPa Joe. It made my heart smile to see the pictures of Sammy during his time in PA. He always had a huge smile on his face.
Thank you, Nana and PaPa Joe!







2 comments:
He could NOT have had a better time than we did, having him here! We loved being with Sammy, love his laugh, love his "storytelling," love his tender spirit. What a prince. (um, sorry about all the pacifier pictures, Nathan!) That little guy has a wonderful destiny.
love, Nana
How can I sign up for "four days with Nana and Papa Joe"? How blessed Sammy is to have Joe and Debbie; I am very thankful to the Lord for them, for their huge, giving hearts, and for their integrity. What great models for Sammy. Praise God.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment